Working Together To Provide a Plan That Meets Your Financial Needs
A LETU education is a valuable asset that will provide you a strong return on your investment. We're here to help you make it possible.
Student Accounts is responsible for:
- Helping you understand the affordability of getting your education.
- Keeping you informed of the financial aspects of your education by providing statements and student specific communication as needed.
- Providing financial counsel as needed related to the selection of your courses.
- Providing assistance with employee reimbursement and military tuition assistance (TA).
- Developing payment plans if needed so you can complete your education in a reasonable time period.
- Billing and collection of tuition and related course fees, and miscellaneous fees.
- Processing refunds of excess funds as financial aid funds are received.
Whether you have questions about your monthly statement or just need assistance understanding our various payment options, your student accounts representative is here to help. So, don't hesitate to contact your respective representative below. Our normal working hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our commitment to you is that if you are not able to reach us during normal working hours, we will respond back to you the next business day.
Make Payments Conveniently Online by Clicking Here
MAIN CONTACT PHONE NUMBER - 800-388-5327 extension 4140
- Graduate Degrees
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Counseling (MAC), Master of Education (MED), Master of Science in Health Care Administration, Master of Psychology (MAP) and Master of Strategic Leadership (MSL): Tiffany Tovar
- Master of Science in Engineering, Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy: Angi Jones
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS/TEACH)
- A through Z: Liesa Gray
- All Other Undergraduate Degrees: Associates in Interdisciplinary Studies (AIS), Associates in Criminal Justice (ACJ), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ), Bachelor of Human Services (BHS) and Bachelor of Psychology (PSYC).
- High School Dual Enrollment: Lori Frazier
Financial Aid Refunds
Information about Financial Aid Refunds.
Net Cost Calculator
Use our Net Cost Calculator