Getting Started on the Financial Aid Process
1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Access the FAFSA form here. LeTourneau University's school code is 003584.
2. Be sure you have applied and been accepted for admission to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies. You may submit an application here.
3. Receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Federal FAFSA processor. Be sure to review the information for accuracy.
4. If additional documents are required, you will be notified via your LETU email account.
5. Once your financial aid file is complete, a Financial Aid Offer will be sent to your LETU email.
6. Accept and submit your Financial Aid Offer online via MyLETU award link: www.letu.edu/myaward.
7. Disbursement of financial aid to your student account will be made once attendance and other eligibility requirements have been verified.
If you have been accepted for admission to LeTourneau, have completed the FAFSA and have submitted any requests for additional documents; a Financial Aid Offer will be sent via your LETU email account. Depending upon your individual eligibility for each federal program, your Financial Aid Offer may include some combination of Federal Pell Grant, Texas Tuition Equalization Grant, Federal Subsidized Stafford Loan or Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan.
For additional information, please see the Financial Aid FAQs.
You may contact the Financial Aid office:
Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 6 pm CST
Friday, 8 am to 5 pm CST
1-800-759-8811 ext 4350, or by
email at email@example.com